Building a team is a challenging experience, especially in technology businesses with a wide variety of skills requirements. This can be highly productive if you, as a leader, are able to capitalise on the strengths that each member brings to the team and use the combined strengths to optimise performance, output and morale. This workshop will give you practical, applicable tools that will help you to determine how your team is performing against the team development model and to create a strategy for building a high performing team.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
• Understand your role as a leader
• Recognise the qualities of a high-performing team
• Understand the stages of the team development model
• Understand and recognise the different types of team roles
• Create a plan to lead your team through the stages of the model
• The qualities of a high-performing team
• The team development model
• Your role as a leader in developing your team
• Creating a strategy for building a successful team
• Action planning
Lynne Greaves is a dynamic, people centred and commercially focused CIPD qualified Senior Learning & Development specialist with a background in training, leadership and team development, coaching and mentoring.