Business planning is an essential tool for entrepreneurs looking to grow their business. It enables them to work out the resources they need and when they are needed. This highly interactive and practical workshop explores the fundamentals of business planning and shows the value of taking an efficient approach to business planning. It will help business entrepreneurs make informed strategic decisions and take into account potential business opportunities as they occur.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand why a business plan is needed and what alternatives exist
- Appreciate the key elements of business planning
- Understand the most important inputs and outputs of a business plan
- Recognise good versus bad business plans
- Using appropriate templates and tools given to you in the workshop, learn how to create a practical and efficient business plan, tailored to your own businesses
- Why and when a business plan is needed and alternatives to business planning
- Key elements of business planning, templates and tools to help with business planning
- Good versus bad business plan
- Get started on your own business plan
- Next steps – completing your business plan
Angela Clarke has worked with many high tech SMEs and large organisations in strategy development, business planning and business improvement.