The CWLEP Growth Hub would like to invite you to attend a summer BBQ for start-up businesses!
Running your own business can be isolating, and in the early stages, it may be tricky to know where to go to access support, advice and information and this can slow your business growth.
The aim is to bring together start-up businesses (registered and trading for up to 2 years) and budding entrepreneurs from across the region, to help make valuable connections and introductions in a relaxed atmosphere with some great food (and hopefully weather!) There will also be a series of short talks by local experts, who will share their top-tips, things to watch out for when you’re starting out and tools and tricks that could help you in your business journey!
You’ll even have chance to put your questions to the experts in a live Q & A session* on the day. There will also be a free goodie-bag for all attendees!
- 11am – 11:45am: Registrations and Networking
- 11:45: – 13:15pm: Presentations by Local Experts
- Finance & Business Support from Your Bank
- What is Enterprise Nation and How to Get Involved
- Start-up Loans to Boost Your Business
- Amoreantos Start-up Journey with Kickstarter
- Top Tips for Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Using the Entrepreneur Kit to Launch Your Business Success
- Top Tips to bust Social Media Myths
- 13:00 – 14:00pm: BBQ and Networking
- 14:00 – 14:30pm: Q&A Session
- 14:30 – 15:00pm: Networking and Close of Event
Booking: Please note that this event is one ticket per attendee as the venue has a limited capacity – if you plan to bring business partners, please book one ticket each.
Book your place here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/business-start-up-summer-bbq-tickets-62973674957
Important: Please note that this is a BBQ event and food will be provided by the Oakridge Golf Club Caterers. If you have any dietary requirements, intolerances or allergies, please ensure that you make us aware by emailing to: email@example.com or calling on 0300 060 3747.
This event is hosted and organised by the CWLEP Growth Hub who are part of the Coventry & Warwickshire Business Support Programme, which is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), which means we can offer this – and any continued support following the event – at no cost to you.
*We will ask you to submit your question at the time of booking. Whilst we will try to answer as many of the questions as we can – we may be restricted due to time. Experts will be available until the end of the event, so you will have plenty of opportunity to talk with them throughout the afternoon.