If you find it easy to say what you do and keep people’s attention then this masterclass is not for you.
On the other hand, like most technology businesses, if you have found it difficult to describe what you do succinctly and engagingly this masterclass could well be for you.
- When asked ‘What do you do?’ is it easy to answer?
- Do the terms 60 second commercial and elevator pitch repel you?
- Is everybody your potential customer?
- Do you know that you have something different to offer but can’t get it across?
- Are you concerned that your staff don’t ‘get-it’?
- Are sales and marketing initiatives difficult to get off the ground?
- Answering yes to more than three of the above is a strong indicator that this will be time well spent.
- Identifying an ideal customer profile
- Identifying your competitor’s propositions
- Working out how your business is perceived
- Distilling multiple perceptions
- Expressing your valuable differences
- Getting to the essence of your proposition
- Identify the ideal customer persona for profiling and targeting
- Take an objective and a prospects perspective
Rob Harrison and David Wilson will draw on examples from their own experiences in branding and design, along with their experience working with clients on mission, vision and values to illustrate how you can see the wood from the trees and what to focus on to motivate staff, engage prospects and earn loyalty.