Digital Marketing (B2B) is a necessary marketing tactic that supports all level marketing strategies within a B2B environment.
Digital marketing isn’t as simple as ‘doing a bit on Social Media’ so it’s important that you understand the key principles and techniques – digital marketing is driven by content marketing and reflects a number of key channels you can utilise, including – Social Media, Blogging, Video, PR, Direct Marketing, Email, PPC, SEO, Webinars, and many more…
Digital Marketing encompasses the ethos of ‘How do you personalise, adapt, and create clear messages to meet buyers’ requirements?’ This workshop answers that question and provides valuable insights of how you can leverage these channels for your B2B marketing campaigns for ultimate success!
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Learn what encompasses “digital marketing” and how you can tap into the best channel for your business and sector
- Understand the methodology that makes digital marketing campaigns successful
- Create a clear action plan for you to develop your digital marketing tactics
- What is Digital Marketing (B2B)?
- What are the most effective channels for B2B
- Case Studies – What did they do that was so great?
- Aligning with your ‘offline’ marketing tactics – How to (activity)
- How to implement what you’ve learnt today – action plans
Claire Curzon had a number of years working in senior roles in corporate marketing and communications roles before starting her own marketing consultancy. She delivers training and mentoring support to SME’s locally and internationally.