This workshop will enable you to read and use the information that your Finance Director or accountant provides. You will also be able to compare your own company’s financial performance with that of other relevant benchmarks.
Using a range of simple but tried and tested tools, you can measure progress to ensure that sales will generate profits, and that profitability will not be at the expense of future stability.
The workshop is fully interactive and uses relevant case studies and exercises which build confidence and enable easy application of the key principles. You will gain even more from it if you bring along a set of your accounts.
By then end of this workshop you will be able to:
• Demonstrate the role of your financial statements in financial control
• Define the key methods of analysing profitability
• Describe how to manage and measure working capital
• Consider the financial implications for your business
• Essential Financial terminology
• Analysing profitability
• Measuring and managing working capital
• Benchmarking effective financial performance
Phil Ingle specialises in helping organisations improve profitability, by managing the business better and understanding more about the financial side. He has worked extensively with growing businesses, including those wishing to raise finance for expansion.