Going green: The benefits for your business
This free breakfast event will identify the benefits for greening your business, detailing how you can offset rising energy costs. Expert speakers will provide practical advice on how to reduce your energy costs by up to 70%, green your products and services, engage your supply chain and employees, improve resource management and promote sustainable credentials to win those tender bids.
9 April 2019 8:00am-10.30am
Dunchurch Park Hotel, Rugby
This event will:
- Identify how businesses can offset rising energy costs and demonstrate how simple actions can save energy, reduce costs and increase productivity
- Provide details on funding opportunities that will help your business increase its energy efficiency, reduce carbon footprint and, importantly, reduce costs
- Showcase exemplar organisations, and why they build sustainability into their business plans and how it has helped cut costs and win them new business
- Outline access to new funding opportunities for small to medium sized business in Coventry and Warwickshire, including grants up to £50k, with details on free energy and resource efficiency audits
- Demonstrate why clean growth is intrinsic to any business growth strategy
- Allow you to network with other businesses over breakfast and coffee
After the event, further support and guidance will be given by the Green Business Programme, to help your organisation quantify energy and cost savings. Refreshments and a breakfast will be provided. This event is funded by the ERDF Green Business Programme.
Spaces are limited and are on a first come, first serve basis, so please book early to ensure a place and avoid disappointment. REGISTER HERE