CUE Business Solutions is offering a series of workshops, accelerator programmes and LaunchPads through the Coventry and Warwickshire Business Support Programme, the activity is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund but free to you.
If you have an innovative Technology-based business idea and have not yet started a business please see whether this FREE workshop would help you.
Social Media plays an important role in most new businesses. However, for the best impact, your presence needs to be planned. This workshop offers a practical and informative step to understanding the options available and why some platforms may be better for you than others.
What: Implementing your Social Media Presence
When: Thursday 11th October – 8:30am to 4:00pm
Where: Holiday Inn Coventry M6 J2, Hinckley Road, Walsgrave, Coventry, CV2 2HP
Book on Eventbrite
What will be covered:
- Overview of social media
- In depth look at the popular channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- How to use Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Overview of Tools to help you: Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, MeetEdgar
- How to create good images and videos: Canva, Video, Apps
By the end of the workshop:
- You will have a better understanding of how to implement social media on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- You will also have created some new photos and videos for your social media accounts. We’ll look at new ideas and tools for your marketing and you will have a clear plan with goals that you can measure for success.
You will need to bring:
- Laptop charger(!)
- Usernames and passwords to your social media accounts