This workshop will provide vital information for every business manager. The crises faced an organisation can manifest in a variety of forms, and at any time; the consequences range from reputation damage, to loss of continuity and financial loss, through to criminal prosecution.
This course will be practical, giving you the opportunity to create an action plan for things to do in your business. It is appropriate for all business owners, senior managers and company Directors.
Advisers talk about managing the legals and governance of a business, and as a Director you have a number of responsibilities. But are you aware of what you need to do? This workshop will provide you with top tips to help you take necessary actions before they become expensive and time-consuming drains on you and the business.
In this workshop you’ll be going on safari! Moving around the room, you’ll get a chance to visit 4 different tables, to hear from a team of carefully selected subject matter experts. You will hear top tips at each table and be able to ask your questions directly of the specialist about the specific challenges faced by your business. If you want to benefit more – bring a colleague to take a different safari!
You will have a choice of experts to speak with about:
• An overview of managing risks and gaining opportunities from managing these effectively
• Managing your team
• Contract management and terms and conditions
• Key financial controls that you should have in place
• IT security and backup protection– what do I need to do?
• GDPR – it’s a legal requirement but what does it mean to your business?
• Trading standards, environmental standards – do they affect me?
• Who are the experts and specialists that can answer my questions?
Please sign up using the link below, and feel free to pass this onto internal colleagues and external contacts.
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the Coventry & Warwickshire Business support programme.