Looking to grow your business or invest in new assets? What finance and funds are available?
Do you want to understand the funding options for different types of businesses?
• Do you want to understand the funding options for different types of businesses?
• Would you like to know about potential grant funding available?
• Would you like to know how to write a good funding application?
• Do you want independent advice from a funding specialist?
• Are you looking to raise at least £10,000 to grow your business?
• Are you based in Coventry & Warwickshire and a small business looking to grow?
• Are you a technology or innovation led business or a business in a rural location?
If you answered positively to any of these questions then you should attend! This comprehensive workshop will help you understand what type of funds are most appropriate for your business, and how best to access those funds.
9.30am – Registration and Coffee
10.00am – Welcome and Introduction to the session
10.15am – Getting the right funds for you – Grants, Equity, Debt, R&D tax credits
10.30am – Preparing for Finance
10.40am – Grant Funding and applications
11.15am – Break
11.30am – Equity Investments and Investor requirements
11.45am – Debt Finance options and funder requirements
12.05pm – Crowd funding overview
12.25pm – Q & A and Feedback
12.40pm – Close & Lunch