Do you work for a business with a focus on research and development?
The University of Warwick has collaborated with hundreds of businesses to help them thrive – from global corporates like Unilever, to forward-thinking regionally-based SMEs like Silson.
Join Warwick at their Faculty of Science Industry Day event on 19th September 2018 to hear directly from company partners on how working with Warwick has benefitted their businesses, and the different options of how Warwick can support your business to innovate, grow and succeed.
Through a mixture of presentations and table discussions, the event will enable you to:
- Discover how Warwick can help your business accelerate Research & Development
- Connect with other businesses, Warwick academics and business advisors to network and share common challenges
- Have 1 to 1 meetings with experienced research staff to discuss your research challenges
- Discuss the four Industrial Strategy Grand Challenges with key staff at Warwick with expertise in these areas
- Artificial Intelligence and Data
- Ageing Society
- Clean Growth
- Future of Mobility
- Tour Warwick’s world-class research facilities available to industry
Lunch will be provided and the setting for the event will be the stunning new conference centre on campus – The Slate.