It is with regret that we have taken the decision to postpone the Business Ready workshops planned for Wednesday 25th March at Wellesbourne. It is our intention to reschedule, but that date has yet to be determined, and is dependent upon the progress of events.
This decision was taken after careful consideration, and in relation to the escalating Covid-19 situation; therefore, we feel it is the responsible next step to postpone any non-essential face-to-face meetings until further notice.
This workshop will allow you to develop an effective marketing approach for your business.
Starting with the market analysis we then identify your ideal customers to grow the business and look at how to design a marketing mix to support this growth.
We’ll also map the different stages of the customer journey to identify potential marketing opportunities.
What: Marketing Strategy
When: Wednesday 25th March, 9:15am – 12:30pm
Where: Enterprise Centre, Wellesbourne Enterprise Park, Wellesbourne Campus, Wellesbourne, CV35 9EF
What the workshop will cover:
- What’s marketing all about and a marketing orientation?
- A research-based approach – how and where to gather information to inform your choices
- Segment – how to group people together and which are the right segments to grow your business?
- Target – who do you go for, this could be one target?
- Positioning – branding and the marketing mix to suit the chosen segments and your growth aspirations
- Customer journey mapping – visually mapping your customer journey to see where you could offer them more, where your service may be lacking and how potentially you could gather new product ideas and gather more referrals.
These workshops are delivered as part of the Business Ready programme to support tech based and knowledge intensive small businesses, with high growth potential based in the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP area.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, forming part of the CW Business: Start, Grow and Scale Programme.