Businesses looking to grow will usually need to raise finance to enable business growth.
• Do you want to understand different funding options for different types of businesses?
• Are you based in Coventry & Warwickshire and a small business looking to grow?
• Would you like to know about potential grant funding available?
• Would you like to know how to write a good funding application?
• Do you want independent advice from funding specialist?
• Are you looking to raise at least £10,000 to grow your business?
• Are you a technology or innovation led business or a business in a rural location?
If so the following workshop could be for you. This comprehensive workshop will help you to understand what type of funds are most appropriate for your business and how best to access those funds – Learning from specialists in their field.
1:00pm – Registration and Networking
1:30pm – Welcome and overview of business support in C&W
1:45pm – Getting the right funds for you – Grants, Equity, Debt, R&D Tax credits
2:00pm – Preparing for finance
2:15pm – Grant funding and application
2:30pm – Equity investment and investor requirements
2:45pm – Debt finance options and funders requirements
3:00pm – Refreshment Break
3:15pm – RDPE growth programme (EAFRD)
3:45pm – Surgery sessions with adviser